5 Minutes Typing Test program is here, and you can use it from below.
|Typing Test on PC||Keyboard Connected Mobile|
|10 minutes typing||one Minutes test|
|Five Minutes Task(You are here)||Two Minutes|
|2 minutes typing||Five Minutes|
|1-minute task||Ten Minutes Touch Type|
Why need the 5-Minute Typing test?
Nowadays, Typing is like an art and an essential skill. All office data are stored in the cloud through an electronic device. Typing is the primary method of inputting and storing data. Therefore, we can not ignore typing skills. So, we must be familiar with the typing method and comfortable with this job. This is the reason we need typing knowledge and practice. We are here to help you for free to achieve this skill. On this page, you can test your speed when you are typing for five minutes. This five minutes English Typing test tool will show your actual condition. What are your speed and accuracy? We have already made one-minute, two-minute, and 10-minute durational web-based tools. You can participate in those tools but only for a 5-minute typing test here.
If you are moderate at typing in English, it suits you. Because this five minutes typing test takes 300 seconds to measure your accuracy and speed. Using one-minute and two-minute tools shows your result very quickly compared to these 5 Minute typing tests.
Words Per Minute(WPM)
You can see your result as WPM. It means your typing speed is some number of words per minute. It is crucial for your skill but in relative measurement. Your high WPM means you are good in speed but also require accuracy. Without good accuracy, you are not good at typing. Always try to achieve a reasonable accuracy rate. Always keep 28 to 30 WPM and above 95% accuracy rate. It is an ideal and average skill of a standard-type master. If you face any administrative typing jobs, they will test you for a minimum of five minutes durational test. So. this tool is suitable for a learner who got the basic idea and learned 10 fingerings on the keyboard.
How do you appear in this 5 min English Type test?
Before appearing in this 5 Minutes typing practice, you should consider the following points.
- You have the basic idea and practised typing on a keyboard.
- A clear idea of finger positioning.
- You have taken a lesson on typing or have experience typing in your work.
- Having keyboard in good condition.
- Proper sitting on Keyboard and Monitor.
- Comfortable sitting and having enough time to give attention to this job.
Hope you have managed all the things. If you need a free lesson, you can continue with our 30 days of Free Lessons.No registration or fees are required to get this course. We made it free to help people be comfortable in the digital era.
Besides this 5-minute typing test, you can learn about the ten keys we recommend using the KeyBoard remembering Method.
Our objective is to provide a quality platform to all learners who want to be Type Masters. And those who dream of a bright career with this skill. It is one of the essential web-based tools which provides
- More than 2000 words.
- Our program picks words radically and matches the previous test if a candidate takes part more than once.
- You can practice and participate as much as you wish—no limitation to practising because it is free of cost.
- We change words every month because some typer attempt many times.
- It shows good analytical results where you get the typing speed, accuracy rate, and the number of characters you typed because words per minute (WPM) are unnecessary if the rumours are short in length.
Please follow the following pages, where you will get excellent informative tutorials and tools to improve your skill typing.
We hope that you are getting helped by this Free Online typing Website. Also, your knowledge and skill will bring you a bright future.
Typing Practice › Typing Test5 Minutes Typing Test